BASIC FUNCTIONAssist in the general production requirements as determined by the Production Manager.
Including; assembly, metal material handling, metal machine operation and finishing of fabricated metal products as per customer specifications. Must be able to refinish stainless steel assemblies to
smooth and uniform cosmetic finishes. Utilize tools such as Makita grinders, Dyna-Files as well
as hand tools. Assist in various departments as needed including machine shop and other
production work centers.
- Assist in the operation of various Maloya work centers.
- Metal product assembly operations; riveting, forming, painting, mechanical assembly as needed.
- Process product and subcomponent testing and document results.
- Produce polished finishes on various metal products.
- Deburring and re-graining of metal products after machining or welding.
- Accurately document and scan process Work Orders in MRP system.
- Maintain well organized work flow; work orders accurately associated with correct
- product. Accurate counts logged and completed work is neatly organized.
- Observe Work Order due dates and prioritize scheduling accordingly.
- Follow written work order quality instructions.
- Basic visual review of cosmetic quality of finished products.
- Assist in material handling of large work pieces and/or support S/R to process large
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Assist in housekeeping functions as needed.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
QUALIFICATIONSEducation: Equivalent to a High School diploma.
Experience: 2 years experience in Metal Manufacturing
Special Skills: Previous experience in Manufacturing.
Well organized and attention to quality details.
Ability to safely use various equipment and hand power tools.
Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.